- Mass on Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 10 A.M. COVID precautions still in place due mainly to the “smallness” of our space and our desire to keep all those attending safe.
- Sunday is Mothers’ Day–think of all those who have “mothered” you in physical, emotional and spiritual ways in your life-time and show your gratitude this weekend.
- May is dedicated to our spiritual mother, sister and friend, Mary of Nazareth–remember her as the strong, competent, and dedicated woman and mother-model she was throughout her earthly life–one who said, “yes” to God when that was called for, and “no” when that was also called for to that which wasn’t good in life as she became more aware of the difference through the life of her wonderful son.
- Please be in touch with me if I can help you or your family in any way–if you are homebound and would like a pastoral visit–please don’t ever hesitate to ask as that is “what I do!” 507-429-3616 or email@example.com.
- And finally, remember on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 that All Are One Catholic church is 14 years old! Celebrate that we are “a walk in faith and hope and love of a more inclusive Church in our time!”
We continue our Easter Alleluias as we remember that the joy is “part and parcel” with the struggle of life, as Christians, that we continue to walk in Jesus’ footsteps.
Come; pray with us this week.
Peace and love,
- Acts 13: 43-52
- Revelations 7: 9, 14-17
- John 10: 27-30