Mass in-person in our regular place this Sunday at 10 A.M. Come; join us! Until the children can be vaccinated, we are asking them to wear masks.
Just so that you can plan and feel safe, the following will be in place for the time being:
- no hand-holding at the Our Father
- reception of communion in bread form only
- no physical expression (touch) at “kiss of peace” except among families–waves, smiles–fine!
This will be our first Sunday back in person! Yah! As you know, last weekend, we did meet on Saturday afternoon for the first time. We are finding our way and need to be patient with each other as we work our way safely back again.
Wisdom literature tells us that ,”we are modeled on the divine” and we must trust that our good God will always be with us.
Peace and love, Pastor Kathy
P.S. Please be in touch 507-429-3616, or by email, email@example.com if I can help in any way, or you would just like to chat.
- Wisdom 1: 13-15, 2: 23-24
- 2 Corinthians 8: 7, 9,13-15
- Mark 5: 21-43