Mass on Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 10 A.M. —Remember–last Sunday to bring non-perishable food items to support our local food shelf
- Friday night, April 26, 2019 at 7 P.M.–Winona Sanctuary Network is sponsoring speaker, Nysha Cornelius from the Immigration Law Center of Minnesota. Stark Hall, Room 103, Auditorium, 175 West Mark Street.
- Saturday morning, April 27, 2019 at 11 A.M. at Mugby Junction, “A Time with Senator Jeremy Miller”– drivers’ licenses for all, gas tax, gun sense laws
- Sunday evening–“A Time to Remember and Stand in Solidarity with the Sri Lankan People”–time TBA. Place–gazebo at WSU. All Are Invited!
The Easter Alleluias continue! Let us remember Jesus’ words when we fear doing what we must…”Don’t be afraid,” for “I am with you always!”
Come; celebrate with us this week!
Peace and love,
- Acts of the Apostles 5: 12-16
- Revelation 1: 9-11, 12-13,17-19
- John 20: 19-31
All Are One Roman Catholic Church Safety Policy
Every effort will be made to ensure the safety of all attendees at All Are One services and social activities. Any violation of this policy will be reported immediately to local law enforcement. (This statement was updated and reviewed with the Board of All Are One Roman Catholic church at the July 2, 2018 board meeting and was reviewed with the parish).
All Are One Roman Catholic church Statement as a Sanctuary Support Community
“We affirm that as a congregation of people of faith, we are taking seriously the call to provide sanctuary support in the Winona Sanctuary Network. We recognize that our immigrant neighbors are a vital part of our community and local economy and that due to a broken immigration system they have not all been allowed the legal protections that they deserve. To this end we will use our privilege and our resources to stand with our community members that are in fear of deportation. As a sanctuary support community we are able to do this by providing; prayers, security, time, money, advocacy, relationship, and fellowship to the degree that is within our power.”