- There is still time to sign up for the Thanksgiving pot-luck after the 4:30 P.M. Mass on November 18, 2017!
- November is a time to remember those who have died–we will have the “Book of Life” at Mass in November for you to record family and friends that you may wish to, who have died.
- Thanksgiving holiday–November 23rd
- December 1-10–Ten Days of Giving to restock the shelves of the Winona Volunteer Services
- December 3, 2017 –First Sunday of Advent
“Wisdom is the operative word in this week’s readings. We need to seek God’s wisdom to live our lives well, not just for ourselves, but for others with whom we share this planet. I found myself thinking on the inadequacies of life for many in this world as the Winona Warming Center has once again opened this year for those without the luxury of a warm place to be at night.
Come; ponder with us how we each are called to use the wisdom of our God for the good of all.
Peace and love,
- Wisdom 6: 12-16
- 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18
- Matthew 25: 1-13