- Mass on Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 10 A.M.
- We will continue our COVID precautions for the time being. Thanks to all for being safe and conscious of the safety of others.
- All Are One Catholic church Safety Policy: In the past this was always part of our bulletins and with the pandemic and us not meeting in person, we had stopped printing it. Now that we are meeting in person again, I and our board decided that it was good to once again print it on a regular basis: This basically calls all of us adults to just be aware of what goes on in our surroundings and the duty to keep everyone safe.
All Are One Roman Catholic Church Safety Policy
Every effort will be made to ensure the safety of all attendees at All Are One services and social activities. Any violation of this policy will be reported immediately to local law enforcement. (This statement was shared with the parish on June 9, 2013/2018 and has been on our website—reviewed at recent board meeting 4-19-2022).
Our Easter “alleluias” continue as we rejoice that Jesus has risen–to new life.
Our task, as we see in this week’s Scripture readings, is to do our part to continue Jesus’ work–his ministry, in our world. Being our best selves, “reaching out and touching” others in their need is the way to do it!
Let each of us be the change our world needs.
Peace and love,
P.S. Please don’t hesitate to call 507-429-3616 or email, email@example.com if I can help in any way.
- Acts 5: 12-16
- Revelations 1: 9-11, 12-13, 17-19
- John 20: 19-31
- An overwhelming amount of those who attended Palm Sunday Services would prefer that we continue to wear masks, so the people have spoken!
- Due to weather this past Tuesday evening, our board meeting was cancelled and rescheduled for this next Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 6:15 p.m.
- Please be in contact with me if I can help you in any way–507-429-3616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holy Week is upon us! Some of you were able to begin it with our Palm Sunday Mass last week. I do still have some palms if you would like some–please let me know and I will get them to you next week. Below, I will include the readings for the “holy days” of this week, known as the Triduum, if you would like to spend time with the Scriptures.
This week, our Mass time falls on our regular, monthly, Saturday service time, thus we will be having the Easter Vigil in place of Easter Sunday Services. Hopefully, you can join us for this very special service moving from dark to light, from death to life. We will add the “alleluias” back into our Masses along with the Gloria! If you can’t be with us on either, Good Friday or Holy Saturday, please know that you are in our prayers –happy Easter–happy Spring!
Peace, love and joy,
Holy Thursday–No Service
- Exodus 12: 1-8, 11-14
- 1 Corinthians 11: 23-26
- John 13: 1-15
Good Friday–April 15, 2022, 4:30 P.M.
- Isaiah 52: 13–53: 4, 5a, 6a, 7-8a, 9, 11a, 12a
- Hebrews 4: 14-16; 5:7-9
- Passion Reading–John 18: 1–19: 42
Easter Vigil–Saturday, April 16, 2022, 4:30 P.M.
- Genesis 1:1–2: 2
- Isaiah 55: 1-11
- Ezekiel 36: 16-28
- Epistle–Romans 6; 3-11
- Gospel–Matthew 28:1-10
Easter Sunday–NO SERVICES
- Mass on Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 10 A.M.
- Holy Week Services: Good Friday–April 15, 2022, 4:30 P.M. Easter Vigil Service–Saturday, April 16, 2022, 4:30 P.M. (NOTE) If you would like to have holy water in your home, bring a small bottle with you, as we will be blessing the “New Water” at this service.
- We will be discussing an update to our Covid restrictions at Mass at our board meeting this coming Tuesday evening, but for this Sunday, please continue to wears masks–thanks!
We are back from our 10-day, hard-working, but most meaningful trip to Cuba, of which you will no doubt be hearing much more as time goes by.
With this coming Sunday, we are entering into the holiest week of our Church Year. It is “holy” not only because our brother Jesus died for us, but more so, because he lived for us, so that we would know the best ways to live our one, wonderful life, not only for ourselves, but for others.
May each of us be truly blessed during this week!
Peace and love,
P.S. Please never hesitate to call or email if I can be of service to you: 507-429-3616 or email@example.com.
Luke 19: 28-40
- Isaiah 50: 4-7
- Philippians 2: 5-11
- Passion–Luke 22:14–23: 56
Mass on Saturday this week, March 19, 2022 at 4:30 P.M.
Let’s continue mask-wearing until Easter and then make a decision for going forward.
There will be no Masses on the 4th and 5th Sundays of Lent, March 27 and April 3 due to our trip–I will put out some materials for your use on those Sundays.
Holy Week Schedule:
- Palm Sunday, April 10–Mass at 10 A.M.
- Good Friday, April 15–Service at 4:30 P.M.
- Easter Vigil, Saturday, April 16–Service beginning at 4:30 P.M.
- NO MASS ON EASTER SUNDAY
As we continue our journey through the holy season of Lent, it is good to remember that this is a special time, that we should take, one day at a time, to strive to be our best selves, and the wonder of it is the fact that this practice will not only benefit all others that we meet each day, but ourselves as well!
Come; prayer with us this week!
Peace and love,
- Exodus 3: 1-8, 13-15
- 1 Corinthians 10: 1-6, 10-12
- Luke 13: 1-9
- Mass on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 10 A.M.
- COVID restrictions will remain for a bit longer.
- AAO board has given $500 to World Central Kitchen in support of the people of Ukraine and $300 to the Rochester Franciscan Sisters matching grant through Catholic Relief Services. The Sisters’ board will match whatever comes in through our Cojourners’ and Sisters’ groups.
- Holy Week Services: Good Friday, April 14, 2022 at 4:30 P.M. , Easter Vigil, Saturday, April 15, 2022 at 4:30 P.M. (this would be our normal, monthly 4:30 P.M. service). NO EASTER SUNDAY SERVICE.
We continue our Lenten journey this week as the Scriptures call us to keep our lives in balance–between the good of our lives here and the ultimate good, one day, of heaven. It is good to remember throughout these Lenten Days that we are “spiritual beings” here, having a “human experience!”
Come; ponder all this with us this week.
Peace and love,
P.S. Please be in touch if I can help in any way–507-429-3616, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Genesis 15: 5-12, 17-18
- Philippians 3: 17–4:1
- Luke 9: 28-36